Millie had her babies! Twin bucks. I roped my friend April into taking at least one. We are practicing milking and the kids all tried the milk...with mixed reviews. If its in their hot chocolate, who's to say they'll notice it?
We have nine chicks. I love chickens and couldn't help myself when I found chicks for two dollars. Its my mom's fault, she gave me the money. Who can say no to free chickens? Not me!
Two out of three kids have glasses. My oldest needs to wear them all the time and the youngest has reading glasses. They are both excited to show their cousin that they joined the glasses club. My youngest was singing a song about being a nerd and loving it. Funny boy.
I am finding myself a bit sentimental as we look at moving on. I'm not a very sappy person, but there are a few things I will miss if we don't come back. The friends at our local coffee shop is one thing, my running buddy, and a handful of people who make this place bearable are a few others.
Homeschooling has proved to be a boon as we prepare to leave. Its given the kids some down time from the stress and also provided an opportunity to shore up their reading skills. I don't regret my decision to pull them out when I did. I do miss all the time I had to write though. Now I think about great posts to write and fantastic plot twists...and it never gets past thinking. I went to coffee with a friend who encouraged me to make a point of writing. To keep it up. She's right. Sometimes it takes a friend to point out the obvious and make you see the importance of things.
With that I have to sign off!





Oh the goats are cute.,.and Mr. Steel looks adorable. Can't wait for them to do the big glasses reveal with the cousins. 5 More Days!!!
ReplyDelete