Sunday, February 9, 2014

catching up pics


  Sorry I didn't format these pictures so they would be smaller. I don't think I have posted pictures of Greg and the kids shooting before. These are taken around April of last year. Its hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact this month my girl and the professor are going to be another year older!
  My girl is turning 11 years old. Shoot, at eleven I was such an emotional mess. I wanted to be a grown up but still liked playing with my totally hair Barbie (shout out if you know what I'm talking about) I remember for my 11th birthday, I used all the money that was gleaned from the birthday cards toward a cabbage patch kids crimp and curl pony. My mom warned me that I might not play with her. Being stubborn, I played with her just to prove a point...but she was right. I would shortly be leaving my little girl days behind. With my girl I'm taking it one day at a time. Kid or young adult, she is fun to be with.
  Tomorrow I am breaking the professor out of school to go play at the arcade. He LOTHES school. Not the work mind you, its the crush of people and the bustle of the whole thing. So for his birthday this year I decided to take him out without his siblings and just have fun. He is such a special little person. He is very caring and compassionate and never forgets to give me a kiss in the morning. He has a constant cold/stuffy nose, gets tired easy, and loves indoor sports like video games and more video games. My life wouldn't be the same without his encouraging attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment