Her birthday party started off with Mr. Steels suggestion that we should throw balloons on her when she entered the door. My girl loves surprises and balloons. She was thrilled about the cake I picked out too. It's just her size.
Mr. Steel looks like a geriatric version of Lex Luthor with his head shaved and two front teeth missing. Anytime the camera is pulled out...he's there, ready to jump into the shot. Thanks especially to Aunt Lori for sending a running hoodie and running shorts. She looks like a tiny athlete in them. fortunately for me 11 is not to old for me to tell her how cute she looks in them.


I can't believe that she is 11 already!!! Amazing how time flies. I was just looking at our wedding pictures and there was on of you holding Daisy. Such a baby then!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!! I love your cake, it's my favorite color.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday girl! ;)
ReplyDeleteI've missed reading your blog. I NEVER check my reader anymore and today opened it for some reason... over 3,000. Yikes! But I checked in on a few friends that don't post links on FB and so here I am catching up on you.
Hope the working out is going okay! I decided to jump on the wagon this spring... we'll see how it goes!
I can't believe our girls are 11 already! Where has the time gone? She is absolutely adorable and I love the fact that her brother is right behind her with his arm around her.
ReplyDelete