The coolest thing ever is, I didn't buy anything. Sure, sure, Greg is missing a pair of jeans he didn't fit into anymore...they look much better as a purse than gathering dust on the top shelf.
Below is the hat I knit for Ivan. I hope he likes red and black. They were in my stash begging for a boy hat to be made out of them.
I knit Jasper's hat from the remains of Marilyn's sweater
Here is my box of possibilities. Can you believe cyber Monday extends to online yarn shops? This could prove deadly..to the bank account.
I knit the hat for Steel's teacher three times. The first time it wasn't deep enough so when I bound it off my girl got it. The second time, it just wasn't right, so it too found another head to occupy. FINALLY I knit the dumb thing right and it turned out perfect.
Clayton's slippers
This is the best, cutest, most awesome sweater I have ever put together. I cant wait to see it romping around the outdoors on a special little girl named Marilyn.
Nukka is doing the exact thing I wish I could do. That's my pillow and blanket that I set out for myself and she stole it when I went to make tea. No rest for me! I guess Ill finish the scarf tonight after all!!









Those are all lovely...but I think that you should fight Nuka for your snuggly spot. She looks much too comfy.
ReplyDeleteI thought I sent a comment, but now it's gone...
ReplyDeleteLove the purse!! and all the knitted items! Nana
ReplyDeleteYou are seriously so talented I can't stand it. Everything you make is beautiful.
ReplyDeletethanks all!
ReplyDelete