I may have been tying on the last fringes at the school, but the final knitting project is done. Two nights of staying up until 12:30 and I am SHOT. Being a night owl was never a skill of mine and I am glad to be done for this year. Next year the knitting for Christmas will start in September!
The fact I stayed up late did come to some good, other than finishing a project. I found a unwelcome visitor trying to break into my house via the back of the fridge. That's right, a mouse. Urgh mice. Today I bought mouse bait and am so thankful we will be out of town for two weeks while they are limping around poisoning the environment. I also deep cleaned the entire kitchen, including but not limited to the insides of every drawer and shelf. Mice are gross. Mice will not be living in my house. I didn't find any mouse poo anywhere, so the intrusion must have just been in process and thanks to my late night knitting excursion I caught it just in time.
Tonight I am waiting for the fed-ex guy to bring the fuel pump so I can put it in the van and we can leave tomorrow. I had hoped to get it in earlier today...wait, it just came!! Wish me luck.
Your knitting is divine, R! I'm truly in awe of your skill. Next time I see you, I want a lesson! :) I love keeping up with you..it is inspiring me to get back into writing my own. Oh, and I love your bio picture- I feel so honored. Love ya!
ReplyDelete