Monday, December 2, 2013

knit to the bone

Holey smokes is it December second already! I have been knitting off of a list since October and the months flew by. So far I have knit:
  1. a long sleeve sweater
  2. a short sleeve sweater
  3. a pair of men's slippers
  4. a pair of kid's slippers
  5. a slouchy hat
  6. a fair isle hat
  7. a black hat...that turned out the wrong size so my girl got it
  8. a  baby size hat
  9. a sweater for me
  10. a boiled wool cloche
  11. a boiled wool fedora
  12. a boiled wool hat that looked like a lemon
  13. a set of creature gloves for the professor
  14. a long scarf
I still have seven things on my list, but I'm getting so close! Knitting Christmas gifts has proved challenging and sometimes a bit crazy. My greatest hope is that everyone likes the gifts enough to wear them more than once before tossing them to the back of the closet. Here's hoping they don't look too home made. *smile*
 Happy Monday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment