The first picture is the "smile nice" picture. Doesn't Mr. Steel look like he is smiling nice.
The second one is Mr. Steel sitting on top of his brother. Much happier, go figure.
My rabid pack of hyena's ran around the house eating cake. They watched a movie and then managed to spread wet paint across several pairs of jammie pants and the floor.
Where did they find the wet paint? How do flies find poo? It cleaned up. The kids did too. Great party. What did he wish for? To go to camas to be with his cousins.


So glad he had a good birthday, looks like they had a blast.
ReplyDeleteHaha...well, at least it looks like they had fun. And it all cleaned up in the end. Sounds like a win-win! I hope the festivities didn't set back your burn healing too much. And is that where your moving soon--to Camas? If so, then I guess you're making your kids' dreams come true, and seriously, I think that makes you a superhero :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so close to healed, having a birthday didn't hurt me. The kids are extatic about living near the cousins. Its all such a whirlwind right now, I'm not able to grasp it fully.
ReplyDelete