- Because when your a mom and work at home you watch things fall apart while your 'sick' ( in my case injured)
- No amount of craigslist surfing can cover the bordom of staying on the couch five days in a row.
- I leave this one blank...
- Last, you have to be sneaky about doing dishes or any other house chores lest you endure grumpy looks from your husband.
Honestly the thing that's keeping me down, other than a throbbing pain in my leg is the threat of infection. This year we are debt free other than the house. One zippy trip to the ER and all our hard work penny pinchhing would dissapear. We' d soar right back to where we were. Ug. Yes I've spent way too much time on the couch. Ug ug. It would help if the household were cheery. Its funny how the movies always get it wrong. Instead of opening the curtins to a sunny day where I sit on the pourch as the children play happily in the yard...I'm stuck inside on a dreary day where two out of three kids re stomping about grumpy and/or emotional while my third wishes I would get better so he can sit on my lap again.
Ug.
No comments:
Post a Comment