Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Oh my...

Its healing for sure. It looks worse, but feels better. Yesterday marked the first day I could handle hobbling around without surging pains in my burn. Both Greg and I are more than jumpy when the kids are around hot water. Eventually he will forget and I'll be able to hold a mug without him scowling at me...Then again maybe not.
 I took pics of every day. It helped me see the healing, because when your stuck on the couch for more than a week even pictures of your own burn are entertaining. The top shot is in the AM. The shot below is of that evening. Sorry if I grossed you out.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, goodness. These pictures are making me cringe!! No wonder it's been so painful. Seriously, Friend, I'm so sorry this happened to you--and also thankful that it's healing up so far without need of major intervention. Hoping you feel better every day and can get back on your feet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness! It still looks horribly painful but I'm glad to hear it's healing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are feeling better. Yikes! That looks painful. Can't believe you can even walk. But so glad you are healing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! That looks so painful! I'm glad it's healing and I'm so sorry that you have to go through this! It doesn't look like it's going to be infected which is a good sign. Hopefully it stays that way!

    ReplyDelete