- Hit Me with Your Best Goat. (Hit Me with Your Best Shot-Pat Benatar)
- Don't you look at my milk goat, she's the only one I bought.(Take a Look at My Girlfriend-Supertramp)
So much has happened in the last month, finishing a novella, the writers conference, my horrid burn, a milk goat purchase, etc. I can't remember if I told you the kids came back to homeschooling? They did. All of them. My writing productivity went down fast. All I've accomplished is blogging more than three times in a month. At least that's something?
Every homeschooling year has this honeymoon period at the beginning. It lasts around a month...It works out just right. By the time my three are squirming in their seats, we will be at summer break and doing bridge the gap books. My goal is to get Mr. Steel reading so well that he can work independently without having me read all the instructions to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment